Working closely with the DC Supervisor & Warehouse Manager ensuring all daily objectives are achieved with a hands on approach leading from the front.
- Working to tight deadlines daily.
- Ensuring all staff have an excellent understanding of what needs to be done and when.
- Ensuring all disciplines are maintained across the shop floor.
- Supervising staff and daily activities in accordance with company polices and procedures.
- Reviewing resources with management and reorganising as required.
- Daily involvement in all warehouse activities including: order picking, despatch, goods inwards, stock locating, loading operations, Fork Lift Truck Driving, etc.
- Liaise with Third Party Transport providers.
- General housekeeping of warehouse.
- Working within the companies Health & Safety policy.
- Promoting the “Right first time” culture.
- Working within ISO9001, 14001, 18001 polices.
- Stock management.
- Communication between departments and management
- Site Key Holder and Security Call Out
- Shunting HGV and LCV in and around the DC.
- Any other duties as required by management
A flexible approach to working hours is essential. Min
40 Hours per week (Monday-Friday)
LEVEL 2/3 Apprenticeship Team Leader
Driving Licence Essential, Fork Lift Licence
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your CV, quoting the role you are interested in