The successful candidate will be likely to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in working with PHP code. The ideal developer will be passionate about coding business systems and/or websites whilst solving challenges and delivering great results for clients. You are likely to be self-managed, with an open mind – keen to learn and grow within the team. The role can be developed to suit an individual’s strengths as we are growing and have varied projects to deliver.
• An understanding and ability to write code without being reliant on frameworks and libraries
• PHP & MySQL
• Comprehensive testing process and an eye for detail
• Experience in setting up payment processors e.g. Stripe, PayPal, Sage, WorldPay
• Experience of working with 3rd party integrations, being able to write custom integrations if required
• Experience using Git
• Awareness of SEO and the importance of semantic HTML elements
• Experience with Hosting platforms such as cPanel/Plesk
The ability to communicate the technicalities of projects to non-technical clients, giving them the confidence that you understand their brief and will deliver a great return for their investment.
• Ongoing maintenance of the many websites in our current portfolio
• Planning new websites with the senior website developer
• Testing new development work thoroughly
• Keeping up-to-date with latest technologies / services / trends
• Open-minded attitude to adopt new practices
• Ensuring our websites comply with Google’s best practices
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
To apply please visit - https://keanecreative.co.uk/vacancies